Thursday, June 7, 2012

Off to the Con!

No business trip is complete without this handy-dandy Packing List that I got at Cost Plus World Market for only $8!  Are you ready?
Summertime is Con Season...and, no, I'm not talking about San Diego Comic Con!

This year marks the second time I will be attending the California Health Information Association (CHIA) State Convention & Exhibit.  This year's convention will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, which is in the heart of Silicon Valley...otherwise known as "Tech Geek Heaven" (as I fondly call it). :-)  This year also marks my second time as CHIA Delegate.  My Director for my department is not able to attend this year's CHIA House of Delegates (we delegates refer to it by its acronym "HOD").  Thus, I am coming to this business meeting as an Alternate Delegate.  It will be a nice change of scenery for me to be refreshed and motivated to learn the latest in my industry.  I also look forward to seeing old friends and meeting acquaintances during the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment